Driving in South Australia for Overseas Visitors

with No Comments

Overseas licence holders Temporary visitors, students and workers Students, visitors and those who are working in South Australia on current temporary visas are permitted to drive with an overseas licence as stated below only while that licence is current. If that licence expires, you are required to obtain a South Australian driver’s licence. If you hold a current overseas driver’s licence of a particular class you may drive a vehicle … Read More